WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

THE-SALAFEE-CLUB - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* THE-SALAFEE-CLUB > Topics

Subject: ~CRITICAL REACTION~
Replies: 14 Views: 1839

cor.rupt 19.09.08 - 12:14am
HIDAYAH + FAITH == THAQWA + Good Deeds , well acc2 the Le Chateleer principle, when an alternative reaction has reached the equillibrium stage. It tends to neutralize any external effect added to the system. Anyway what I wanted to say is that, the three main words HIDAYAH, EEMAAN and THAQWA are always related to each other. The more you become a mu'min you become a better muttaqeen, the better muttaqeen you are, the more mu'min qualities you acquire. And nothing is possible without HIDAYAH. Since we know, Allah guides whom he (theorotically we cant use 'he' so we shouldn't take that word literally, Allah is a masculine word, as we all know, so I will use he when needed.) wills. And if Allah desides to leave one go astray, nobody can guide him/her. GOOD DEEDS are a side affect of this reaction. *

cor.rupt 19.09.08 - 12:27am
The scholars have concluded that GOOD DEEDS also act as a CATALYST to this process. The more you do GOOD DEEDS w.r.t ISLAM, Allah increases ur provision and lets you do more good deeds, resulting the elevation of EEMAAN, THAQWA by showering high concentrated HIDAYAH. Now where does the word DA'WAH fit in? See, after a Lion hunts a wilderbeast, the hyenas and vultures feast on it. If they don't the micro organisms will decompose it. The scavengers made hay when the sun shines. With or without the hyenas and vultures, the wilderbeast will be hunted and decomposed. Now this example is totally contrasting from the situation i'm gonna explain. Even if we fuse Deedat and Naik together and explain to a person with a sealed heart, he will not understand! Or absorb! Unless Allah activates the X FACTOR!! *

cor.rupt 19.09.08 - 01:08am
Here its the ~H~ FACTOR! So now you may be having a clear picture about DA'WAH. *Surah 16 verse 125* urges us to make hay when the sun shines. To make life easy for us, Allah has showed us an easy method to do it, see *Surah 3 verse 64* As Prophet Luqmaan A.S advised his son, in *Surah 31* We mustn't goto the extremes of preaching. Here it means, we should not OVER DO WHAT WE DO. Shouldn't shove things down their throat! ALLAH says in *Surah 2 verse 256* LET THERE BE NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION, and yes. It means what it says. Tafseer Ibn Kathir, Volume 3, explains this very clearly. Read *Surah 18 verse 29* and *Surah 10 verse 100* *

mishy_23 19.09.08 - 05:25am
JazakAllahu khair! Can u plz mention which scholar u listend u? *

mishy_23 19.09.08 - 05:27am
i mean, to. *

oulikcat 19.09.08 - 07:00am
Mashallah, gud work cor.rupt *

cor.rupt 21.09.08 - 01:28pm
Well I just watch alot of PEACE TV, I'm a fan of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat, Dr.Zakir Naik, Sheikh Yusuf Estes, Dr.Harun Yahya etc. And SCHOLARS. . .hmm there is this guy named c2islam on pro, hes a mowlana. And his topic ISLAM-THE TRUTH in international forum, taught me alot. Besides that, the little what I posted is a resonance of a sequence of debates,interviews with VAMPIRES. . . . . . Hell noh! with athiests and typical traditional muslims. HIDAYAH is independent from everything. Even if you were born in a brothel you may get Hidayah. You may be a son of a Da'ee but sometimes you may not have TRUE FATH. You may be acting. Plus a great SCIENTIST can get hidayah, a lay man an idiot also can get hidayah. Sameway, people from both of those calibres can and have blasphemed. *

cor.rupt 21.09.08 - 01:37pm
This is the veracity, the universal quality of Hidayah. We have seen so many SALMAN RUSHDIES and AYAN HIRSI ALIS from ISLAMIC BACKGROUNDS and with them are juxtaposed people like NAEEMAH ROBERTS , BROTHER YUSUF ISLAM and GARRY MILLER or PROF. TEJAJAT TEJASEN. So, nobody can say this material aspect, this family background or this society keeps one away from HIDAYAH. This was also prevailant during JAHILIYYAH, there were righteous monothiests called the HANIFS before the birth of Muhammad S.A.W, and one of those HANIFS who later converted to Christianity was WARAKATH BIN NAWFAL who confirmed that Muhammad S.A.W was no mere KAHIN but a RASOOL. Someone please elaborate more on Surah 10:100 *

oulikcat 21.09.08 - 10:18pm
peace T.V? i adore all the ppl u named! *

mishy_23 25.09.08 - 10:41pm
i LOVE peace t.v n vrybdy dere is just awesome! Thou i dnt undastand da urdu 1s. Bt harun yahya uses xcessive music so i kinda avoid hm n Imam Anwar along wit oda scholars said he had some problms wit hs aqeedah. I just pray dat he gts to da right beliefs kaz apart 4m dat he is really kwl. *

oulikcat 28.09.08 - 10:06am
Did he really say dat mishy sis?? Omw! I knw he just came owt of pris0n, n im a huge fan of his, i love his history lecturez. Itz d best! Quite a pity we dnt hav peace tv over here.. Itz bo0oring! *

cor.rupt 29.09.08 - 01:40am
Regarding Harun Yahya and his music, don't goto the extremes of rejecting him. Because Fatwas differ. Just because you go thru a Bazaar that plays some music it wont cor.rupt you, sameway, concentrate on the topic and not the music. Don't make that an obstruction. *

mishy_23 8.10.08 - 05:02am
Peeps u r getting me wr0ng... I dint mean dat... I meant dere r some thing dat i came across in his books dat mite cause a huge misconception n after consulting it wit Imaam Anwan n Dr. Bilaal Philips, dey said he has problms of Aqeedah n itz betta nt to use all his books. Thou later i heard he refuted bt his books r still in da market... N reg music, well plz correct me if i'm wrong, bt isn't instruments haram? He do use a lot of music bt maybe as we r not enjoying it, it wont b a problm. Allahu Alim. I dont know. Plz gimme some idea abt it. JazakAllahu khair. *

mishy_23 8.10.08 - 05:03am
plz neglect all da spelling mistakes i did. *Imaam Anwar *

* THE-SALAFEE-CLUB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* THE-SALAFEE-CLUB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search